“… The future is very markedly in your hands, its value and its moral standing in the world and among ourselves. If you will take the power you have and use it, I have no fear of the outcome of the future.”
– Dwight D. Eisenhower
Message from our President
The Santa Cruz Republican Women’s Club began as a women’s book study club. In 1946 they became associated with the National Federation of Republican Women’s Clubs. The NFRW has grown to thousands of members in local clubs across our great nation.
In the six-month reporting period ending December 2022, members reported over 7.6 million political and campaign hours and calls, valued at more than $138 million in volunteer dollars.
Locally, we raised money for the County Veteran’s organization, The Salvation Army, Tunnels to Towers and other local and National agencies.
Please attend our local meeting, make new friends and help better many lives. You will be most welcome.
Our mission is to promote the principles, objectives and policies of the Republican Party; increase the effectiveness of Republican women by providing them with the knowledge, skills, and resources they need to become successful leaders and advocates in the cause of good government.
Our vision for Santa Cruz Republican Women is to build a strong network of like-minded individuals who uphold conservative principles and promote Republican representation in their communities. We strive to create a welcoming environment where members can come together to share their ideas, collaborate on initiatives, and inspire and foster relationships. We believe that by empowering women from all backgrounds, together we can energize our community and strive to keep America strong.
- Educate our members on issues and candidates.
- Inform our members through political education, training and activity.
- Work on local and statewide campaigns.
- Hold fundraising events to raise funds for our important outreach programs.
- Help those in need in our community through our Caring for America program.
- Advocate for policies that benefit all Americans.
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.